Sunday, February 15, 2004

valentine's recap/ unconscious mutterings


Valentine's recap
Valentine's Day was good. Brianna had her "Friendship Day" celebration on Friday and had lots of fun. We did finish making enough cookies for her whole class and she was very excited. She brought back the bag that we took so long to make filled with Valentine's cards and candies. A little boy she has a crush on at school gave her a bracelet with an Escada perfume sample. I wish I had gotten stuff like that when I was five. Rodrigo gave me a real cookie bouquet that put mine to shame. It is really cute with bees and a heart that reads, "Bee Mine". After I gave her her gifts, Brianna wanted to go to my mom's since she knew she had "surprises" there too. Overall she received a Strawberry Shortcake lunchbox filled with strawberry candy, a Barbie wedding dress set, a necklace, and a Sleeping Beauty doll with clothes plus the stuff she got from school. Alec received a teddy bear carrying a picture of him, some pajamas, and a bib shaped with candy hearts and cards. He seemed to be getting a little cold, so Rodrigo and I decided to skip going out for dinner and had take-out Chinese and watched a DVD at home. It might sound boring, but since we're always out and driving, it feels good to be able to just stay in. My Valentine's Day was great.
I hope you all had a great time as well!

Unconscious Mutterings
I say ... and you think ... ?

Dragon:: fly
Molecule:: atom
Tire:: flat
Mighty:: mouse
Octane:: high
Troll:: goat
Atmosphere:: sky
Guide:: dog
Leash:: dog
Dustmite:: termite

feeling: tired
listening to: Morrissey (There's a light that never goes out) wait, or is it the Smiths?
what I should be doing instead of blogging: taking out the trash



No comments: