Saturday, April 24, 2004

trike-a-thon

Brianna's Trike-a-Thon was held yesterday. It was to benefit St. Jude's Children's research Hospital, so it was for a very good cause. We were asked to make a flat donation since the participating kids are only 4-5 years old and wouldn't be riding very many laps. They designed a little city for the kids to ride around. Different classes built various "buildings" to place around the city. The kids' favorite was a car wash. They had to ride through the car wash and then one of the coaches would mist some water on them. It was a little windy so some of the buildings were moving, but it was good overall. I took a few pictures and you can see them here. Well, I'm going to get some coffee now so that I may be able to function. Have a great Saturday all!

feeling: about to start my day
listening to: Jimmy Eat World (Sweetness)
what I should be doing instead of blogging: laundry

No comments: