Wednesday, September 07, 2005

uniforms

It's official. We're going to start to have wearing uniforms to work. It had been a rumor since I started working there. Then with the merger, we knew it was coming but not exactly when or how the uniforms would look. I don't know how I feel about this. I've had to wear a uniform before working as a flight attendant but that was something that I knew going into the job. I'm trying to see the good side of this. .

1. I won't have to worry about what to wear every day. BIG plus!
2. I won't have to spend a lot of money on clothes. Is that a good thing?
3. My "real" clothes will last longer.
4. When my co-worker see me in my "real" clothes, I'll look fabulous (because they'll be used to seeing me in uniform)
5. Everyone will look more professional. (We had a girl who worked there for a little while and liked wearing pants that would slide down and show she was wearing a thong. Eww. Completely inappropriate).
6. I like the color.

Ok, that's all I can think of for now but I'm still feeling weird about having to wear a uniform. Like it's no fun. How am I going to make fun of what others are wearing? Kidding! :P

feeling: energized!
listening to: Nine Inch Nails (Sunspots)
what I should be doing instead of blogging: getting ready to leave

No comments: