Tuesday, November 09, 2010

{{almost}} right

My mom has this tendency to get things almost right. Not quite right . . . just almost right. The latest was that she told me she wants to watch "The Girl that Played with Matches". It's "fire", Mom, she played with fire. I made fun of her for a while and started saying things like "The Girl with the Dragon Body Art". She's always doing this, especially with all things pop culture. She's talked to me about that "Kane" guy, you know, the one that interrupted the country-singer girl. She likes to watch Law & Order SVU. She recently asked if Brianna still likes Miley Montana. She wants to watch The Deadly Hallows.
It's really quite hilarious, but if I stayed here typing up all the "almost right" things she says, I'd be here forever. I should get her this for Christmas.

D6E430E5F0161D43A211E6F8641960D0

3 comments:

Mrs. Pertile said...

Hilarious!

chelsea said...

Your mom sounds AWESOME!

foodiechickie said...

A lot better than my mom.