Wednesday, October 20, 2004

I voted!

I wanted to beat the crowd on Election Day, so today I cast my ballot early. Yes, I feel proud. So, I never blog about politics or religion but am pretty politically passionate. You should've seen me watching the debates. You'd think I was getting ready to watch the superbowl or something. Plus, I was talking back to the tv. It was pathetic, really.
I'm not going to write about who I think you should vote for or why but I want to remind you all to vote. I know a lot of people say that the candidates are the same and don't think they should bother to vote, but I think that's wrong. There's a lot of information out there on many topics.
I spoke to my brother today and mentioned that I had voted. I told him the locations that were close to him where he could go, gave him the hours and then went on and on and on telling him about the candidate I'm going for. I was pretty much preaching to the converted because he was already going for him, but I tend to do that.
This election is going to be very close and everyone's voice needs to be heard. So, get out there and vote too!

feeling: preachy
watching: Conan O'Brien
what I should be doing instead of blogging: sleeping

No comments: