Wednesday, October 13, 2004

pictures

A couple of entries ago, I played the picture request game. Alex, you probably thought I forgot about you, but either due to me missing it, or rain, I haven't gotten a picture of an El Paso sunset. I'm going to publish the other two, though, and hopefully add the other one later today.


This is a picture of a very tan me. If you look closely, you can see the tan lines on my shoulders.


This is a picture of something that I love dearly. I figured you didn't mean "someone", so I put a pic of some of my scrapbooks. I *love* looking back at pictures and love keeping pictures of the kids and seeing how different they look.

I'll post more later!

feeling: a day off!
listening to: Interpol (Obstacle 1)
what I should be doing instead of blogging: cleaning the shower

No comments: