Thursday, February 05, 2004

Thursday Threesome

Onesome: Anyone-- Has anyone made an impression on you lately? No, not on the national level, but at work or school or just 'around'. ...or even here on the web?
-I'd have to say Judy for her persistance in getting a book club started, Alex for redoing her whole blog while stil running a cool company, and Tommy for finding such a sweet Valentine's Day gift for his wife.

Twosome: can Miss-- Speaking of webbish things (and of course we are !), what types of things do you take a miss on at your place and chose not to post about? Just curious...
-As in dinner conversation, I try to stay away from blogging about politics and religion. I know that probably sounds cliche but those topics can really make people upset.

Threesome: a Day-- On a similar note: do you post every day? ...or just whenever? ...or is every session at the computer a spur to work up a little something?
I try to post everyday. I want to try to do the memes in the morning and actually write at night. Throughout the day something will happen and I'll think that I sound write about it but I usually just end up writing what's on my mind at the moment.

feeling: like a have a lot to do today
listening to: Coldplay (The Scientist)
what I should be doing instead of blogging: concentrating on work

No comments: