Monday, February 02, 2004

sunday blog about nothing

I did the whole 100 Things about me thing all over again today and submitted it to the 100 Things webring only to find out that they are not accepting new sites at the moment. ARGH! Double ARGH! I feel like I did all that work for nothing. Today I also added a new template to this site. Do you like it? I've already mentioned that I am very computer illiterate so this took a very long for me to set up. I have to admit that the blogger support is very helpful. That and also the fact that if I don't understand something, I ask Rodrigo. I want to do it myself, though, so I try not to ask him for too much.

I think it was last Thursday that I saw the new Pepsi commercial with Britney Spears, Beyonce, Pink and Enrique Iglesias. I didn't like it because I think they butcher Queen's "We Will Rock You". I was talking about how bad it was and I played it for Rodrigo. His response to the ad was, "Britney's hot". Uh. . . not at all what I was talking about. I didn't watch the Superbowl today. I'll watch it for the commercials and halftime sometimes but not this year. This year I was a dork stuck to my computer. I felt lazy all day because I woke up late. The more I sleep, the lazier I feel. I slept in today and was having a weird dream where my friend Denise was looking through my bathroom cabinets and my friend Gloria was in the kitchen complaining because she wanted chicken. I know my friend Alma was in my dream too but I can't remember what she was doing.

Brianna likes spending the weekend at my mom's and I went to pick her up today. It's weird going to the house that is no longer my house. My old bedroom in which I spent sooooo much time in is now a playroom for the grandkids. My brother's old bedroom is now a TV room. Brianna was playing in my old room today and I went in to play with her. It looks so different now. It is no longer the room in which I use to lock myself in, listen to music, do homework, and wait for my boyfriend to come to the window and whisper so as not to wake my parents. I felt a bit nostalgic but have to admit that I love my new adult big bedroom which I am slowly learning how to share. I'm heading there now. Good night.

Here is a gratuitous picture of Alec.

feeling: sleepy
listening to: Dave Matthews Band (The Space Between)
what I should be doing instead of blogging: sleeping

No comments: