I saw this on Meegan's page and now I'm putting it on mine. Of course, she's wittier, but I liked it so decided to use the same space filler.
1. Your name spelled backwards.
2. Where were your parents born?
both of them in Juarez, Mexico. Mom moved to California as a little girl. Dad moved to Texas as a teenager
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
updates for ad-aware
4. What's your favorite restaurant?
Shogun but a P.F. Chang's is opening up soon!
5. Last time you swam in a pool?
I'm so not outdoorsy so I'd have to say maybe like three years ago.
6. Have you ever been in a school play?
only in elementary school the ones in high school were super corny. We had one called "Our Lady of the Tortilla". I'm not kidding.
7. How many kids do you want?
I'm ok with two but I might like three.
8. Type of music you dislike most?
Country music. Definitely.
9. Are you registered to vote?
10. Do you have cable?
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped?
12. Ever prank call anybody?
I was always on the phone as a teenager but I don't remember ever prank calling. Does having someone call while I'm "hiding" on three-way count?
13. Ever get a parking ticket?
Yeah, once at college for parking somewhere I wasn't supposed to.
14. Would you go bungee jumping or skydiving?
I've been bungee jumping although I don't think I'd ever go skydiving.
15. Farthest place you ever traveled.
I don't know either Acapulco or New Jersey whichever is further.
16. Do you have a garden?
Uh, no. I have a huge yard but no garden.
17. What's your favorite comic strip?
I don't read the newspaper other than online. It would have to be Garfield I guess.
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
Yes, I do. I love my country.
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night?
I love baths especially at night but shower when I'm short on time.
20. Best movie you've seen in the past month?
Oh no, I KNOW we rented some movies within the past month and I know I liked something but I CANNOT remember. All I remember watching is The Butterfly Effect. I enjoyed it but then had a "too long" discussion about nature vs. nurture.
21. Favorite pizza topping?
Pepperoni, I guess.
22. Chips or popcorn?
They're not chips, but Flaming hot Cheetos with lime. Not the kind that come with lime. I add it.
23. What color lipstick do you usually wear?
Clinique "Tenderheart". Who comes up with these names?
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells?
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
Ha, ha! No!
26. Orange Juice or apple?
It depends with what. . . . by itself, apple
27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine?
Rodrigo and Brianna at Carnitas Queretaro. Tortilla soup, yum!
28. Favorite type chocolate bar?
Godiva dark chocolate with raspberry.
29. When was the last time you voted at the polls?
Um, the last presidential election. Oops.
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
Uh, I don't think I ever have.
31. Have you ever won a trophy?
Yes, for good grades and spelling bees.
32. Are you a good cook?
I hope so, I try.
33. Do you know how to pump your own gas?
Yes, of course.
34. Ever order an article from an infomercial?
No, but I worked taking the orders from home.
35. Sprite or 7-up?
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work?
Yes, when I was a flight attendant.
37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy?
I swear it wasn't for me but I was the errand boy and bought Metamucil.
38. Ever throw up in public?
Yes, once in San Antonio then I laid down on the sidewalk until my mom yelled at me. It was embarrassing but I felt quite sick.
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love?
I'm sure it would be easy to find love being a millionaire.
40. Do you believe in love at first sight?
I guess. I don't know if that lasts though.
41. Ever call a 1-900 number?
Nope. I always get a 900 number block when setting up phone service.
42. Can ex's be friends?
I guess sometimes if it doesn't end badly.
43. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital?
I'm not sure it counts as visiting because I stayed there with Alec when he got phototherapy for jaundice.
44. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby?
No. Hardly any.
45. What message is on your answering machine?
"Hi you've reached ***-****" . . .I can't remember the rest.
46. What's your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character?
Chris Farley as the motivational speaker
47. What was the name of your first pet?
Chiquis. A chihuahua
48. What is in your purse?
Cell phone, wallet, pen, lipstick, mirror not much since I usually carry a diaper bag.
49. Favorite thing to do before bedtime?
uh. . . .(I'm blushing)
50. What is one thing you are grateful for today?
My grandma for helping me so much.
feeling: I'm sooo full!
what I should be doing instead of blogging: washing dishes