Friday, October 08, 2004

I'm going to get fat!

My new job reminds me of that Seinfeld episode where Elaine complains that there is always cake at her job. There are always treats at my job! The difference is that we don't have to sing "For he/she's a Jolly Good Fellow" or "Happy Birthday". The treats are there just because. One of the first things that everyone told me was that I was going to gain weight. I'm starting to really believe it now. Just today we had a bag of pastries, a box of doughnuts, a box of munchkins, a chocolate cake, some lasagna, some salad, and breadsticks. Yeah, and there was only about 10 of us there today. Yikes! The thing is that I'm not really into sweet bread. My junk food of choice is something like chips. But all that food just being there, and then there's coffee. I mean, you just have to have one. Why can't everyone just take carrot sticks to snack on instead. Ha!
Also, good luck to my now ex co-worker Maribel. Today was her last day at work and she will be moving to Santa Fe this weekend. Good luck!

feeling: i ate all day!
watching: The debate wrap-up
what I should be doing instead of blogging: going to the store

No comments: