Thursday, May 05, 2005

tag

Jess tagged me! Ahhh! So, here's the game. . . You pick five out of this list and complete the sentences. Then, you tag three other people but NO TAG BACKS.

I am tagging . . . . . Alex, Michelle and Leslie. 1, 2, 3 no backies!

Here is the meme and my answers. . . . .

If I could be a scientist...
If I could be a farmer...
If I could be a musician...
If I could be a doctor...
If I could be a painter...
If I could be a gardener...
If I could be a missionary...
If I could be a chef...
If I could be an architect...
If I could be a linguist...
If I could be a psychologist...
If I could be a librarian...
If I could be an athlete...
If I could be a lawyer...
If I could be an innkeeper...
If I could be a professor...
If I could be a writer...
If I could be a backup dancer...
If I could be a llama-rider...
If I could be a bonnie pirate...
If I could be a midget stripper...
If I could be a proctologist...
If I could be a TV-Chat Show host...
If I could be an actor...
If I could be a judge...
If I could be a Jedi...
If I could be a mob boss...
If I could be a fast food restaurant worker...
If I could be a preacher..


1. If I could be a linguist, I wouldn't be very cunning. (Heh, heh for those of you who get it).
2. If I could be an athlete, I'd be really fit but remain girlie like Gabrielle Reese and look super hot.
3. If I could be a writer, I'd have to have a really tragic life to be any good. Either that or always be high on opium ala Edgar Allan Poe.
4. If I could be an actor I'd be one of those really cheesy and dramatic Mexican soap opera stars and always have long names like Carmen Yvett de los Milagros Rosita Perez De La O.
5. If I could be a mob boss I'd spend all day saying stuff like "fuhgetaboutit" and "I don't know how youse dunnit but I know youse dunnit".

Ok, how was that?

feeling: sleepy
watching: local news
what I should be doing instead of blogging: getting things ready for tomorrow

No comments: