Wednesday, February 15, 2006

is it cold in here. . . . . .

. . . . . or is it all the ice I'm wearing? :P Isn't that corny? I'd heard it and had to use it today. Here is the ice I'm talking about. My Valentine's Day gifts from Rodrigo are here. . . .

I absolutely *LOVE* this pendant. I've wanted one of these for the longest time and it's all mine now.
I also got another gift. This is the one that got us sick.

They got me a new car stereo. Rodrigo has told me the features but all I know is that it sounds nice and I can plug my iPod right into it.
As if that weren't enough, yesterday our new love seat was delivered! Yay! The colors are technically "camel" with "camel & chocolate" pillows. Really it's tan and brown. Our den is looking more complete now.

Brianna received about 10 million Valentines at school yesterday. I swear the parents at this school are like in competition to outdo each other. It seems that just sending the little card is not enough anymore. Brianna gave out the cards and some lollipops but a lot of other kids gave out cards with candy attached in a bag with more candy, a pencil, and erasers. She received about 5 of those little bags. Also bags of cookies, lip gloss, stickers and of course cupcakes. One mom actually showed up at the classroom and gave a cupcake workshop where all the kids got to decorate their own. Yikes, I have to quit my job to go out-mom them. :P
Hope you all had a good day!

No comments: