- I say "adorable" waayyyyy too much. If I comment that your ___ is adorable in one of your posts or pictures, really I'm not being condescending. The truth is that I'm in dire need of a thesaurus.
- Remind me that if I ever get married, I shouldn't have it documented on MTV.
- We went to Trader Joe's this past Sunday and EVERYONE there was about as big as Kate Moss. Seriously. I told Rodrigo we were the fattest people there. First he laughed, then stopped because it was true. I was surprised we weren't beaten by produce and thrown out of there. :P
- I take any opportunity I get to be witty and funny. At least, that's what I think I'm doing. I'm starting to get the feeling sometimes it's just annoying.
Example: This past Friday at Ruby Tuesday
Rodrigo: Alec's burger was kind of rare, huh?
me: No, it's pretty common. (insert rimshot here)
Either way, we're always laughing, so I guess it's not so bad after all. Besides, I think Rodrigo is worse than me.
- Brianna takes FOREVER in the bathroom each morning and I finally found out what she's doing. She's sitting on the bathroom counter, smiling into the mirror and talking to herself. (I peeked inside this morning) So, do I wake her earlier so that she could have mirror time or just tell her to hurry and risk scarring her self esteem? ;P
- This article makes a whole lot better sense once I read it correctly. Although it was pretty funny to imagine a 4 foot SURGEON jumping out of the water.
listening to: Gnarls Barkley (Crazy) <--great, now I'll have this song in my head all day