Wednesday, August 01, 2007

boy cheese

A few weeks ago, my son asked me if he could have some "boy cheese". At first I thought I wasn't understanding what he was saying. I pretty much ignored it thinking he was asking for something else.
Yesterday right after school, Brianna asked me for a grilled cheese sandwich. Right after Alec said, "Yeah, and I want a boy cheese sandwich".
Oh!!!!!!!!!!!!! He thinks Brianna is saying "girl cheese" and that's why he asks for "boy cheese". Cute but uh, ewww. I explained and I hope he hasn't told his teacher that he likes boy cheese sandwiches.

feeling: cracking up at my son
listening to: that Diary of Jane song. I don't know who sings it

4 comments:

Jesser said...

hahahha. That's awesome.

Anonymous said...

Kids do say the dardnest things! Very clever.

Ani
foodiechickie.com

justJENN said...

BAHAHAHA Kinda sounds nasty. Like stinky boy cheese.

Jodi said...

This is hilarious!