Wednesday, August 01, 2007

boy cheese

A few weeks ago, my son asked me if he could have some "boy cheese". At first I thought I wasn't understanding what he was saying. I pretty much ignored it thinking he was asking for something else.
Yesterday right after school, Brianna asked me for a grilled cheese sandwich. Right after Alec said, "Yeah, and I want a boy cheese sandwich".
Oh!!!!!!!!!!!!! He thinks Brianna is saying "girl cheese" and that's why he asks for "boy cheese". Cute but uh, ewww. I explained and I hope he hasn't told his teacher that he likes boy cheese sandwiches.

feeling: cracking up at my son
listening to: that Diary of Jane song. I don't know who sings it

3 comments:

Jesser said...

hahahha. That's awesome.

Anonymous said...

Kids do say the dardnest things! Very clever.

Ani
foodiechickie.com

Jodi said...

This is hilarious!