Friday, January 30, 2004

the friday five

Hey, all! Here are my answers to this week's Friday Five:

You have just won one million dollars:

1. Who do you call first?
-If I find out during the day, I'd call Rodrigo first. If it were evening and he was home, then I'd call my grandma or my mom. Probably my grandma first.

2. What is the first thing you buy for yourself?
-My first reaction is to say a house, but I'd actually have to look for one I really liked, so I'd buy a car.

3. What is the first thing you buy for someone else?
-I'd take Brianna shopping to get whatever she wanted which at this time would mean some sort of Barbie thing. Alec, only being 7 months old wouldn't really want anything. The first thing I'd get him would be more clothes, I guess. Oh wait, I'd get him more things to decorate his room. I asked Rodrigo and he said he'd want a car, so a car for him.

4. Do you give any away? If yes, to whom?
-My family, Rodrigo to give to his family as he pleases and probably friends.

5. Do you invest any? If so, how?
-I don't know much about stocks and I'd be scared to lose it, so I'll say no even though I'd probably end up investing a couple of thousand in something that seems promising. I'd definately save most of it in college funds and cd's.

feeling: thinking of all the things I could do with a million dollars
listening to: nothing (working)
what I should be doing instead of blogging: paying more attention to work


No comments: