Thursday, January 29, 2004

i'm computer illiterate

Although I can spend countless hours playing online just looking through different pages and things that I like, you must know that I am completely computer illiterate. I know how to move around and work. I know how to successfully operate applications and can help friends when they have trouble but I know nothing about page design. Nothing. Just chaning my colors on the blog template was a big deal. I didn't know that every color had a code. For those of you computer people, this must sound really silly. In college I was majoring in unemployment taking courses like Philosophy and Anthropology and never took any programming courses or anything useful. I'm so dumb I thought Rodrigo's Java books were about coffee (ok, that's a joke). Anyway, I've been messing around with FTP and Rodrigo is turning blue in the face trying to explain all this to me. So, I will post my first image for my blog. This is Brianna at age three playing on the computer. Undoubtedly she will know how to "compute" much better than me.

feeling: like a computer genius
watching: The Doors
what I should be doing instead of blogging: getting that coffee that Rodrigo asked me for like half an hour ago.

No comments: