Friday, January 02, 2004

the friday five

I feel kind of compelled to write about my New Year's Eve and New Year's Day but there really isn't much to say. It was good. I skipped the usual outtings and decided to do the family thing at my mom's. The food was good, the kids were loud, the house was warm and I was comfortable.
Today instead of writing about my day, I'm going to answer the friday five.

What one thing are you most looking forward to . . .
1. ...today?
- an evening with Alec and Rodrigo
2. ...over the next week?
- hopefully finally shaking this cold
3. ...this year?
- planning and decorating for parties and gatherings (Alec's birthday, Brianna's graduation, Denise's wedding)
4. ...over the next five years?
- Rodrigo graduating
5. ...for the rest of your life?
- watching Brianna and Alec grow

feeling: anticipating reading other people's friday five
watching: Newlyweds

No comments: