Tuesday, December 30, 2003

"answer and return" annoying email

This past autumn, my friends kept passing around some emails that would ask all sorts of questions in order to "get to know each other better". I thought I had gotten the last one then today I received another one from my cousin. I decided not to reply anymore because replying will just encourage them to keep on coming. I'm going to copy it onto here though and just remove the "who sent you this email" and those sorts of questions. So, anyway, here goes . . . .
-What time is it?
9:21pm
- Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake?
more than 20 less than 30
-Date you usually blow them out?
July 11th
-Hair color?
light brown but dyed black
-tatoos?
daisy on right lower back
-piercings?
three on my right ear, two on my left ear, and navel
-favorite color
light blue
-hometown?
El Paso, TX
-favorite food?
chinese
-Been to Africa?
no
-Been in a car accident?
a major one when I was twelve
-Croutons or bacon bits?
croutons
-favorite holiday?
Halloween
-favorite flower?
calla lily
-favorite drink?
lemonade
-favorite ice cream?
Cherry Garcia
-favorite Sesame Street charatcer?
Ernie
-When was your last hospital visit?
6/18/2003
-Last person you went out to dinner with?
Rodrigo
-Have you ever been convicted of a crime
no
-What do you do when you're bored?
stumble (on stumbleupon.com)
-What music are you listening to right now?
Incubus (Echo)
Ok, that's it and that was the last time that I answer one of those.

feeling: relieved
listening to: Incubus (Echo)

No comments: