Saturday, January 10, 2004

stumble

I'm addicted to my stumble toolbar. For those of you who don't know, there is a page called Stumbleupon (you can find it on www.stumbleupon.com). What you do is pick topics that interest you and make a small profile about yourself. Then you download the toolbar. You can pick from any of the topics that you chose, all of your topics, or any random topic and click on the "stumble" button. It then takes you to various pages that interest you. Once you are there, you can rate a page or rate any page that you like. I love it. Whenever I am bored, I just click on stumble and it takes me to all sorts of pages that I would've never found. As if I needed another reason to be in front of my computer. Anyway, this is what I was doing right now instead of doing anything productive. I'm going to get up now and do something else. Really, I am.

feeling: like I don't really want to get up
listening to: Audioslave (Like A Stone)

No comments: