Saturday, January 10, 2004

no friday five

There was no Friday Five today, so I guess I'll have to write about something else. Today, I finally came up with what to make for Valentine's Day! I would write about it, but I'm going to be giving this to my friends, so I'll wait until after Feb 14th. It's so simple I don't know why I didn't think of this earlier. I was actually thinking that this could also make a good wedding favor.
Denise finally came up with a color for her wedding. She was down to terracotta and lime green. Being as to how the wedding is in July, I think she's going with the lime green. I think this will look really nice and fresh for a summer wedding. I can't wait. The wedding gives me more motivation to actually start that diet. I think I'll start on Monday.

feeling: sleepy
listening to: The Sundays (Wild Horses)

No comments: