Tuesday, January 06, 2004

yvett the wedding planner

My friend Denise is getting married! I'm sooooooooo excited for her. I absolutely love weddings! I'm sure I'm never going to have one, but I still love everything about them. I used to watch "a wedding story" just to critizice. I know, how rude, but its true. Growing up my parents were invited to weddings all the time and we would always go. I never imagined how mine would be as I've heard a lot of friends have done, but I would always imagine that I had decorated the place myself. My parents would get up and dance and I'd stay watching everything and think about what I would've done differently or what I thought was beautiful. Being a wedding planner would be my ultimate dream job, but I know I'd be the worst planner in the world. The only way I'd be great is if people would just hand over their money, tell me to handle it all, and stay out of it. That, of course, would never happen. I think that if I was really a wedding planner, I'd try to convince people that their ideas were wrong and try to design my own party. I better stop before Denise changes her mind about letting me help her with preparations.
I'm very upset at Britney Spears (like she cares). For about 7 or 8 years now, I've wanted to go the The Little White Wedding Chapel in Las Vegas, get married, take lots of pictures, then have an anullment. I was very close to doing it on a trip to Vegas when I was 20. but my boyfriend at the time wouldn't go along with the whole deal. Now Britney goes and does what I want at even the same chapel forever ruining my idea. Now if I really go do that I'd be accused of "pulling a Britney". Argh. I'd like to be accused of looking like Britney, but not of trying to be her. That's all for tonight. Good night, all.

feeling: full of wedding ideas
listening to: Norah Jones (Don't Know Why)

No comments: