Wednesday, January 07, 2004

craft people, help me!

Going over the entry I made on Monday, I feel I came across as a slob. Ok, I'm not a slob. I'm pretty obsesive compulsive about a lot of things, I mean, my clothes hangers are color-coded, but since we've moved, I hadn't really put things away like I should. We moved here in the end of October and since then I've been changing holiday decorations. This hadn't allowed me to properly put things away in storage or take things out. I don't know why, it just hadn't. Then I get to a point where there are so many things to put away, that I don't even know where to start. That's when I start avoiding picking up. A couple of years ago, I didn't take down my Christmas tree until like February. We were making fun and calling it the holiday tree. I figured I'd just change the decorations to hearts, shamrocks, eggs, etc. etc.
I had a lot of left-over material from my Christmas crafts this year. I woudn't mind, but I have a lot of wrapping paper left over. Since I stick to one theme or color scheme each year. I can't really use it next year. This year, I used purple. I don't really care for purple too much, but I saw a design on a card that I liked then some coordinating paper and I just had to use it. Oh well, I'm sure I'll find some use for the paper.
I am at a blank for what to make for Valentine's Day. This never happens to me, but I just don't know what to make. I already know what to make for Mother's Day and Halloween, but not Valentines Day. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know. I was thinking of little fleece heart shaped pillows filled with potpourri but I'm not too thrilled about that. Then I thought about cookie bouquets but I don't really want to spend all that much. Well, I think I'll go looking for some online ideas now. Good night.

feeling: not so crafty (sob, sob)
listening to: Coldplay (Trouble)

No comments: