Monday, February 02, 2004

punxsutawney yvett

I was walking Brianna to the bus stop today and all of a sudden the right side of my blouse tore off. Oops. Just another one of those wardrobe malfunctions. Luckily, I was wearing a sun shaped pasty and no one really saw anything. What? It was an accident and not planned at all. I knew I should've gone back inside when I saw my shadow.
Alright, it's out of my system now. Hopefully it is out of everyone's system as well and I will no longer have to hear or read about Janet Jackson's boob. Ok, just a little bit more . . . . .Come on, I mean, do they really want us to think that it was an accident? I can just imagine Justin Timberlake brainstorming, "How can I out-do that Britney/Madonna kiss?I know!" Also, what, does Janet Jackson wear pasties all the time? I'm not a prude or anything, but I definately think that it was a very tasteless "accident". Hillarious because of the backlash, but tasteless nonetheless.
Well, anyway, six more weeks of winter, huh? I'm still waiting for winter to arrive here. It usually snows here at least once throughout the winter, but not this year, or season rather. Last week I saw a few people wearing shorts. That's ridiculous since we are only in the upper 50's. Maybe those people were visiting from Minnesota or something. Well, that's it for tonight.

feeling: super thirsty
watching: The Tonight Show
what I should be doing instead of blogging: putting away laundry

No comments: