Tuesday, February 03, 2004

unconscious mutterings

I just found this site today and I decided to start playing. I am now player #89. Yay! This whole thing is free association. You know, when someone tells you a word and you say the first thing that comes into your head. It's pretty cool. If you want to join the game, you can find it on LunaNina. So, here are my answers:

I say ... and you think ... ?

Ignore:: shell (don't ask)
Death:: grave
Missy:: Elliott (yeah, yeah, I don't want to hear it)
Ballet:: dancer
Guest:: room
Campus:: college
Lonely:: only the lonely
Company:: party
Helicopter:: blade
Sterile:: Darryl (I knew a guy named Darryl and I called him "sterile")

Ok, so I checked all my responses and the analysis that I am a super genius. :P Have a great night everyone!

feeling: not mad (even though Rodrigo thinks so) I'm just thinking
watching: The Tonight Show
what I should be doing instead of blogging: washing dishes

No comments: