Wednesday, February 18, 2004

what's on. . .right now?

As usual, I do the memes in the morning and write about my day later on at night. Here is this week's What's on. . . right now? . . . . . . .

What's On your computer desk Right Now?
-lcd monitor, two speakers, optical mouse (no mouse pad), printer w/paper, wireless router, digital camera, two pens, two cd's (Duncan Dhu and Mikel Erentxun), a peppermint gum box, some pictures of Brianna and Alec that I dedicated but haven't given out, some heart shaped stickers that Brianna gave me last night, and since I have the bad habit of taking off my jewelry at my desk and leaving it here: three pairs of earrings, four rings (two from The Carrotbox), two bracelets, and a necklace. Wow, I need to clean my desk.

feeling: busy
listening to: nothing (working)
what I should be doing instead of blogging: reading over my work emails

No comments: