Tuesday, March 30, 2004

small break

I'm taking a little break from sanding down a nightstand for Brianna's room and I decided to to the Tuesday memes!

TV Tuesday
Oh, Get Real!

Reality TV is everywhere, love it or hate it. From Survivor to My Big Fat Obnoxious American Idol - Oh, sorry, there are too many to keep track of!!! So do tell- what's your take on the topic???

1. Do you consider yourself a "fan" of reality TV?
-yes, I have to admit it. Since back in high school when I couldn't believe how rude Puck was and why in the world did Rachel kiss him? I followed the casts of the Real World and then Road Rules as if they were my friends. I was in LOVE with Neill and Jason!

2. What's your "can't miss" reality TV show (or shows)?
-I'm really enjoying American Idol right now. I like tuning in to hear Simon. I was really looking forward to the Survivor All-Stars but I have to admit that I think it's a little boring.

3. What reality TV show do you suppose the devil plays on the TV in Hell as punishment?
-ugh! I hate Fear Factor and those Tempation Island shows. I've never seen Tempation Island but I think that anyone who'd put their relationship through that doesn't deserve to be in a relationship.

~Bonus~ If you were given a free ticket to be on any reality show, which one would you choose?
-I would've LOVED to be on the Real World but I'm too old now. One of my friends was forcing me to make a video entry after the Boston cast. I wouldn't last a day on Survivor and I'd be one of those ridiculous people who can't sing on American Idol. What's left? There's a show called "Aiport" or "Airline" on A&E. It reminds me of the hell I went through when I was working as a flight attendant!

Thanks for playing, evidently fear is not a factor for you!

Tuesday Twosome
Driving:

1. Rain or Snow?
rain if I have to

2. Music from the radio or compact disc?
radio unless there's nothing good, then cd

3. Yellow light: "slow down" or "go faster" ?
usually slow down (I drive with kids now)

4. Freeway or feeder road?
freeway. everyday. freeway and more freeway.

5. Road Rage: "what's that?" or "Heck yeah, and you better not get in my way!"
not usually unless I'm driving in Juarez. There are a lot of crazy drivers there and you either have to keep up or move out of the way!

feeling: extremely busy!
listening to: Local H (Bound for the floor)
what I should be doing instead of blogging: grabbing a quick bite

Wait! About reality TV... how could I've forgotten about Queer Eye and all those cool home make-over shows! I'd LOVE to be on "While you were out" or "Trading Spaces" (except I don't know my neighbors). There is one that I've just seen a couple of times but I LOVE called Mission Organization. They need to come here and show me how to store things in a designer way. Yeah, I guess there are a ton of reality shows.

No comments: