Monday, March 29, 2004

brianna's room

Do you all remember that I wrote about how I was going to make over Brianna's room? Well, I started that today. Once I got a mental picture of what I wanted to do, the colors and ideas came easily. I had never gone paint shopping on my own. I would always help my dad when he would paint and I loved it, but it's an entirely different thing to do the whole thing on my own. I'm about halfway done, but I called it a night. Starting from the top, I painted a pink border about a 6 inches-1 foot down in curves. The rest of the wall is going to be green. I'll post pictures tomorrow since that was probably not a good explanation. I'm beat now and I'm going to soak in a bath!

I found this at Tommy's page and decided to do it on my own. If you all do it as well, leave a comment at Tommy's! (and here too of course!)

What color pants are you wearing?
-right now I'm wearing white soccer shorts with pink paint splatters on them.
What are you listening to right now?
-The White Stripes (seven nation army) on Winamp
What are the last 4 digits of your phone number?
-9712, 8692, 8655
What was the last thing you ate?
-a thin mint girl scout cookie
If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
-sky blue
Weather right now?
-high today was 74 (wow, it felt hotter than that!) and right now it is 61
Last person you talked to on the phone?
-Rodrigo
Do you like the person who sent you this?
-I got it from Tommy. I don't know him personally but enjoy his page!
How are you today?
-T-I-R-E-D!
Favorite drink?
-lemonade
Favorite alcoholic drink?
-Smirnoff Ice or Bailey's
Favorite sport?
-soccer
Eye color?
-brown
Do you wear contact lenses?
-no
Siblings and their ages?
-Ruben, 21
Favorite food?
-chinese
Last movie you watched?
-I caught Dolores Clairborne last night and today heard parts of a Heidi Fleiss movie
Favorite day of the year?
-Saturday
Are you too shy to ask someone out?
-yes
Summer or winter?
-depends
Relationships or one night stands?
-relationships
Chocolate or vanilla?
-vanilla
Do you want your friends to write back?
-yes
Who is most likely to respond?
-Diana V.
Least likely?
-Sandra
Living Arrangements?
-house with Rodrigo and kids (Brianna & Alec)
What books are you reading?
-re-reading Angela's Ashes and House of Sand and Fog
What’s on your mouse pad?
-don't have a mouse pad
Favorite board game?
-Monopoly but I'm forced to play a lot of Candyland
What did you do last night?
-washed Alec's crib linens which he peed on while we were changing his diaper, watered lawn
Pets?
-none
Favorite TV show?
-Law & Order

feeling: exhausted!
listening to: nothing anymore
what I should be doing instead of blogging: taking a bath!

No comments: