Tuesday, March 09, 2004

yes, poor martha/ what's on. . .right now

yes, poor martha

Michelle's blog entry for today was about Martha Stewart. I agreed with what she wrote and was going on and on on her comments. I thought I might as well write about it myself because I feel strongly about this. (I'm getting on my soapbox). Ok, what the f*@& is going on? Martha Stewart is guilty? Here is what I think about this: IT IS TOTALLY UNFAIR! Seriously, I can't believe it. I mean, I wasn't one of those "I love Martha" person but I totally admire her decorating abilities. I've tried doing some of the stuff that she does and can't imagine how she just makes EVERYTHING come out so nice. So, when I have a get-together or party I start stressing! I love decorating but I'm hard on myself and want everything to come out perfect. I get bossy and want everything done right. This is just for my little shindigs which in no way compare to the kind of productions that Martha does. I can imagine and understand that she would be a bossy perfectionist. Also I think the big deal is that she is a woman. A tough male is called successful, driven, and ambitious. A woman with the same characteristics is nothing but a heartless b****. So, you mean to tell me that no one else does this? What about all those Enron people? Whatever happened to them? Come on, she got some information. I think I would've done the same thing. So, she's guilty while someone like O.J. is not guilty. Totally unfair. I feel so bad for her. I think the whole thing just doesn't fit the crime. They're trying to make an example out of her and I just don't understand while people are so glad to see her fall. How sad. I'm stepping of the soapbox now. What do you think?

On a totally different note, have you all seen the Sleeves page? I would never in a million years tattoo my arms like that but I think those shirts are the cutest! For those of you who know me, you clearly know that I am not a "tattoo my whole arms" type of girl so I think one of those shirts would be a nice surprise. Anyway, if you're independently wealthy and don't know what to spend you money on, one of these for me is a good choice! Kidding!


what's on . . . right now?

What's On the back seat of your car Right Now?
You will not believe this but there is nothing in my backseat right now. Unbelievable, huh? The reason is that last week I got a flat and when the tire got fixed, the vehicle also got cleaned!

feeling: wordy
watching: Conan O'Brien
what I should be doing instead of blogging: making some coffee I'm really craving

No comments: