Tuesday, March 09, 2004

ugh, my stomach/ tuesday twosome

I'll go for months at a time without eating something like McDonald's then something really trite makes me crave it. Brianna wanted a Happy Meal yesterday and I thought, "Hmm, McDonald's, I can't remember the last time I had that." I don't remember when it was but now I remember why I stopped eating it in the first place. I used to love it when I was in high school since it was the only place close enough to have lunch at. Somewhere along the way, though, I lost my McDonald's tolerance. I admit that the fries are good but whenever I eat something from there, I end up being sick for a while. I spent so much of today in the bathroom until I finally took some medicine Rodrigo gave me. I feel much better now. The same thing happened to me one year that I didn't eat meat. I went about 8 or 9 months without any meat at all. I finally had some beef or something and was as sick as a dog. Oh, don't worry, I don't preach about meat, I just don't care for the taste too much, especially red meat. When I was pregnant with Alec, Rodrigo practically fell over when I ordered a steak at a restaurant. That was the first and only time I'd ever done that but something about those cravings made me do it. Oh! Speaking of Alec. They aired and Elian Gonzalez movie tonight and although we didn't watch it, I caught the credits. The little boy that played Elian was named Alec. I get excited when I see his name because besides Alec Baldwin, and a guy who had something to do with Seinfeld, I never see his name. Do you know any?

The Tuesday Twosome is up already so I'll do those. These are cute questions this week. . . .

1. Do you put both your socks on then your shoes or do you put on sock, then shoe, then go to other leg and put on sock then shoe?
-I put both of my socks on, then shoes. I also always start with the right foot. (no reason why)

2. When you button your shirt/blouse, do you start at the bottom buttons or start from the top?
-shirts or blouses I start from the top, button dresses I start from the bottom.

3. Do you put your deodorant on before or after you put your clothes on?
-after. I've gotten too many blouses stained trying to put them on after the deodorant.

4. Do you floss before or after you brush your teeth?
-after. then I usually end up brushing them again, so does that mean it's before?

5. You are out to eat and spill sauce on your light-colored shirt/blouse, do you try to get it out and just decide to let it be, or do you go and buy a new shirt/blouse because it is too embarrassing?
-I try to get it off but if it doesn't come off, I leave it then explain. I won't buy another blouse because it happens so often that I'd have to be buying new blouses very often.

feeling: dehydrated and weak
watching: Conan O'Brien
what I should be doing instead of blogging: putting away laundry, yet again

No comments: