Friday Five (on a Tuesday!)
1. What do you do for a living?
-online bilingual customer service
2. What do you like most about your job?
- I get to stay at home with my kids
3. What do you like least about your job?
-I swore I'd never do customer service again but here I am
4. When you have a bad day at work it's usually because _____...
-it's a very slow day
5. What other career(s) are you interested in?
-I'd love to be a teacher, have my own business, or write
- Boxing:: match
- Lewis:: & Clarke
- Bodyguard:: Whitney Houston
- Burnout:: pothead
- Cruising:: Las Vegas strip
- Easter:: bunny
- AA:: Alcoholics Anonymous
- Research:: paper
- Redemption:: Shawshank
- Snickers:: bar (candybar)
Let's do something with colors this week....Each question will begin with 'What color is your favorite.......'
1. Vegetable: green
2. Beverage: yellow, greenish (lemonade)
3. Room: white
4. Outfit: black
5. Mood: uh rainbow, I guess
6. Season: brown & orange
7. Fruit: red
8. Dessert: brown, beige, caramel
9. Pair of shoes: tan
10. Color????: baby blue
1. "Eek, I owe" or "Show me the money!"
-this year it was still "show me the money"
2. "Finished already" or "It isn't the 15th yet, so why rush?!"
3. "Taxes suck" or "I don't mind because some of it goes to social causes"
-I don't mind
4. "1040EZ" or "How the heck does anybody understand all this crap?"
-how the heck....
5. "Receipts? What are those?" or "I keep everything just in case *knock on wood*"
-what are those?
1. Is there a game show (past or present) you think you would do really well on, as a contestant?
-There used to be a show on VH1 called "Name that Video" and I always knew all the answers. Even my mom used to say I should've been on that show.
2. Is there a game show you think is the stupidest thing you've ever seen?
-I don't remember the name of it but it was on no longer than a couple of years ago on ABC where the contestant couldn't have their blood pressure rise or something. ARGH. I wish I remembered the name.
3. Is there a game show you watch, but don't like to admit to watching? (A guilty pleasure!)
-I hate to admit but I'd sometimes watch "Change of Heart". Do dating shows count as game shows? I'd also watch "Press your Luck" I loved when the contestants would say "no whammy. no whammy, no whammy".
~Bonus~ Who is your favorite game show host? Who is your least favorite?
-favorite would have to be Ben Stein. Least favorite Louie Anderson.
Found this quiz via Giao.
You are a GRAMMAR GOD!
If your mission in life is not already to
preserve the English tongue, it should be.
Congratulations and thank you!
How grammatically sound are you?
brought to you by Quizilla
It had to be. I didn't major in unemployment, I mean, English literature for nothing.
feeling: still a little sick
listening to: Elastica (Connection)
what I should be doing instead of blogging: resting