Tuesday, May 11, 2004

fun game

I first saw this game on Vanessa's page yesterday and today I saw it on Giao's page. The game looked fun, so I decided to do it. Take a look at their pages as well since I'm sure their answers will be better than mine!

) First Grade Teacher: Mrs. Bittner

2) Last word you said: yeah

3) Last person you hugged: Alec

4) Last thing you laughed at: explaining to Rodrigo how I used to gallop when I was a little girl and would get mad

5) Last time you said 'I love you': A little while ago to Brianna

6) Last time you cried: Sunday watching Steel Magnolias (sap, sap, I know)

7) What's in your CD player: Mozart Classics of a lifetime (music for Alec)

8) What color socks are you wearing: it's too hot for socks here in El Paso

9) What's under your bed: nothing. dust bunnies, I guess

10) What time did you wake up today: 6:30

11) Current taste: Strawberries & Cream Frappucino, iced green tea

12) Current hair: back to my natural color (light brown) cut in a bob about up to my chin

13) Current clothes: yellow flowered sundress

14) Current annoyance: the neighbor's cat for killing mice and leaving them on our driveway

15) Current longing: more money

16) Current desktop picture: tulips

17) Current worry: work is VERY slow and my paycheck is going to be pathetic

18) Current hate: my allergies

19) Story behind your web username: helloyvetty from some stickers I made at a Sanrio store. It was a picture of me with Hello Kitty ears, nose, and whiskers. I gave some to some friends, one of them said "Hello Yvett-y" later I used it as a joke for my email address now it's on everything.

20) Current favorite article of clothing: totally fresh blue sundress which I wear with some earrings & necklace I found that match PERFECTLY. I'll be wearing that all summer!

21) Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex/same sex: hands

22) Last CD that you bought: I bought "Life for Rent" for Rodrigo. He HAD to have the real cd

23) Favorite place to be: here at home with Rodrigo & the babies

24) Least favorite place: stuck in traffic

25) Time you wake up in the morning: 6:30-7:00

26) If you could play an instrument, what would it be: I can play violin and my dad plays bass in a band. He tried to teach me but I never learned. I regret it now.

27) Favorite color: sky blue

28) Do you believe in an afterlife: yes

39) How tall are you: 5"1" and 1/2 (very important to add that 1/2)

30) Current favorite word/saying: These pretzels are making me thirsty

31) Favorite book: House of Sand and Fog, The Catcher in the Rye, The Bonesetter's Daughter, and Like Water for Chocolate

32) Favorite season: fall

33) One person from your past you wish you could go back and talk to: my grandpa. I miss him

34) Favorite day: Saturday

35) Where do you want to go: to sleep, France, Italy, and Spain

36) What is your career going to be like: rewarding

37) How many kids do you want: maybe three. right now two are a handful

38) What kind of car will you have: I'm there. I drive a four door family car

49) Type a line you remember from any book: "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times."

40) A random lyric: "I'm not a perfect person. . ." (Hoobastank's "The Reason" is played sooooo much and it sticks in my mind all day! ARGH!)

41) Identify some things surrounding your computer: printer, speakers, digital camera, Rodrigo's voter registration certificate, a router, a Duncan Dhu CD, a pen, two pairs of earrings, a bracelet, a necklace, and seven rings (I always take off my jewelry here at the desk at it piles up)

Wow. That took longer than I thought. Good night, all!

feeling: sleepy
watching: The Tonight Show
what I should be doing instead of blogging: listening to what Rodrigo is saying

No comments: