Sunday, June 13, 2004

sunday memes

I hope you all are having as relaxing a weekend as I am. As I've mentioned before, Rodrigo and I have really been catching up on movies. This weekend we saw Monster and Mystic River both of which I really recommend. I've also had my nose stuck in a book for the past week and a half. I'm reading The DaVinci Code (yes, barely) and I can't put it down! That book is just full of interesting stuff. So, is it my imagination or did I hear that there's a movie being made? I found this game this morning and completed it. All the clues are on the book's dust cover but if you want to play and don't have the book, there's a copy you can use right on that page.
I'm going to do memes now but before I go I want to tell you all about comedian Rodrigo here. There was a contest on the radio asking people to call in and give one of the top ten things overheard at Jennifer Lopez's wedding. There were responses such as, "place your bets, place your bets" and "didn't she die in Corpus Christi"? Rodrigo wasn't able to get through but his quote was, "Does this dress make my ass look big?". Yeah, we were laughing. Anyway, here they go. . .

Unconscious Mutterings
I say ... and you think ... ?

Colorblind: red
Shallow: pool
Erotica: Madonna
Figment: imagination
Eviction: notice
Composed: music
Chill: factor
Girl: boy
California: Disneyland
Bond: bail

Monday Madness
Using the following letters, name birthday-related words; nouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs, phrases; they are all allowed! Have fun!! =)

H ooray!
A special occasion
P resents
P arty
Y ard full of tables and chairs

B ig mess after the party
I get bossy before the party
R ecords and cd's
T errific!
H aving a blast
D ad, mom, grandma, and family all here
A dventurous day
Y vett's house

feeling: like Beavis after drinking coffee
watching: Fools Rush In
what I should be doing instead of blogging: reading!

No comments: