Tuesday, August 17, 2004

olympics and halloween

I'm totally going to rip off from Michelle and Vanessa today. I went into their pages yesterday and was glad that I wasn't the only one for both of these themes.
First of all, from Michelle's page. Yes, I confess, I LOVE watching the olympics. I can't really say why because if they were showing regular swimming or diving on tv, I wouldn't be watching. During the olympics, though, I watch like I know anything about the sport. I saw the opening ceremony and especially love watching the countries parading in. I'll never really watch sports on tv other than olympics and the World Cup. No one else at home really cares but here I am watching weight lifting and volleyball as if those sports interested me.
Now on to Vanessa's page. By far, autumn is my favorite season. It's way too hot here in the summer and I have allergies in the spring. But autumn is perfect. Not as hot but still warm enough to be outdoors. Also, Halloween is in autumn. This is my favorite holiday! We had a Halloween party for Brianna last year and are planning on having another one this year. I still don't know what to dress as, though. We usually have no theme because Brianna always wants to dress up like one of the Disney princesses. I'm trying to convince her to let me make her a peacock outfit this year. Last year I was a geisha, Brianna was Jasmine (from Aladdin), Alec was an ice-cream cone and Rodrigo was a party pooper. If the whole peacock thing doesn't work out maybe we can be Goldilocks and the three bears. If anyone has any ideas as to what we can be, please share!

feeling: quiet
listening to: Morrissey (Irish Blood English Heart)
what I should be doing instead of blogging: making the bed

No comments: