Monday, September 06, 2004

apology

I've been neglecting my page. I know it. Thanks to those of you who still check in to see if I've updated. The truth is that with my last job, I didn't have the time nor the will. Have any of you ever had a job that you hate so much that it just ruins your day? That's how I felt. I'd come home and not even want to do anything. I'd been putting off Alec's party because I had no inspiration for anything. That's a horrible way to be. I feel so much better now. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Last week, my new boss called me and asked if I'd like to go in to observe for three days. I went and everyone seems so nice. It has such a different feel in the atmosphere. Plus JP Morgan/Chase is such a big coorporation that the benefits are ideal. I feel old for being so excited about insurance but I have to think this was now that I have kids.
We're finally getting Alec's birthday party together. My poor baby is already one and we still haven't had his party. We were trying to have a huge deal with all of Rodrigo's family, my family (which is not as big) and all our friends. Uh, that's not going to happen. We decided to just have the party already and keep it simple with close family. The theme is "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" and I'm running around making all the decorations. The colors I picked are yellow, blue, red, orange, and green so you can imagine all the solid color felt and curling ribbon that is in my house right now. Well, I'm off to make more stuff for the party. Good night!

feeling: creative
listening to: 311 (All mixed up)
what I should be doing instead of blogging: making candy containers

No comments: