Thursday, June 30, 2005

it's HOT

Here's our five day forecast. . .

Thursday
104° / 76°
Clear

Friday
104° / 76°
Clear

Saturday
104° / 75°
Clear

Sunday
102° / 74°
Clear

Monday
100° / 73°
Clear

It's hot and that gets me in a bad mood. Ugh. Getting in the car my hand burns when I touch the seatbelt and the steering wheel. I turn on the air conditioner and it blows steam in my face. My face looks like a tomato. I keep thinking to myself "I live in a different climate. Heat does not affect me. I'm cold. It's freezing." (You know, trying to be mind over matter) It doesn't work too well, though. Plus, I've been mixed up in days all week. I thought today was Friday. Why can't I be off in a pool somewhere sipping lemonade?

feeling: HOT
listening to: Garbage (Bad Boyfriend)
what I should be doing instead of blogging: uh, I can't think of anything other than trying to stay cool.

No comments: