Monday, June 27, 2005

music videos

I've noticed for the past couple of days that they've been playing music videos on MTV. Imagine that. I mean, I can watch MTV at any given time and it's always some sort of show. The only time they play videos is during TRL. To watch actual videos, I have to watch VH1.
So, I've been thinking about making a "30 Things I Want to do Before I Turn 30" list. I figured I'd make it now and have a year to work on things. Atainable things. "Stop watching MTV" was going to be on that list. I thought I was outgrowing it and frankly, that I should outgrow it already. But now. . . .there's videos again. Everytime I think I'm out, they pull me back in.
Also, when I was watching, I saw a promo for the Live 8 concert. I knew it was coming up soon, but didn't realize it was already this coming Saturday. Be sure to watch.
Anyway, have a great week. Ugh, Monday.

feeling: hmm, coffee
listening to: The White Stripes (Blue Orchid)
what I should be doing instead of blogging: eating breakfast

No comments: