Friday, August 26, 2005

honey and links

I've always loved honey. I put it on biscuits, I dip fries in it, I use it to sweeten my tea, I pour it over fruit. It wasn't until I started reading The Secret Life of Bees that I started thinking of all the posibilities of honey products. I've been using milk and honey shampoo for a while now and really like the results. So, upon searching, here are some of the links that I've liked.

Burt's Bees: I'm really loving the hand salve, the rosemary mint shampoo bar, and the rosewater and glycerin toner. I WANT THEM!


Here's a link to some honey beauty treatments. You can also get all sorts of recipies on here.

So, speaking of links, here are a few that have caught my attention throughout the week.

I found this at OK Girl's page. I didn't know whether to believe it or not until I read this.

I thought this was pretty disturbing. I don't know about you, but they'd have to pay me a whole lot more than $200 to do that. Scroll down to see that ridiculous girl.

Yes, I like celebrity gossip. Although it is not a really credible source, when I heard this all I thought was WTF?

Anyway, I hope you all have a great weekend! Post soon.

feeling: energetic
watching: Barney (UGH!)
what I should be doing instead of blogging: paying attention to my phone conversation

No comments: