Ani tagged me. Here are my answers. . . .
7 things to do before I die
1. See my kids successful at whatever they do.
2. Travel more
3. Finish school
4. Look incredibly hot. (Shallow, I know, but I'd really like this)
5. Meet U2
6. Write a book
7. learn to design web pages
7 things I cannot do
1. Cook like my grandma
2. Pass a mirror without looking into it
3. Keep this house looking neat (TOYS, COMPUTER STUFF and MORE TOYS)
4. Over-analyze what people say
5. Stop eating hot Cheetos
6. Go somewhere looking frumpy.
7. Stop picking at my hair (checking for split ends and such)
7 things that attract me to the opposite sex
1. Nose (I know that's weird but it's the first thing I look at)
2. Hair: This was like in high school and college. I liked the skater/surfer hair style. The boys I knew then that wore their hair like that are grown now and no longer have the same style, obviously. I still like that look, though, like in old pictures or movies.
3. Sense of humor
4. Hands. I like strong hands
5. Arms. I don't like big muscular arms but strong and defined
7. Conceipt/swagger/confidence <---- Yeah, a little confidence goes a long way
7 things I say most often
1. Something using "fist" or "punch": I'm pretty small, like short and I think it's funny to always be saying that I'm going to punch someone. I do this WAY TOO much. I'm always saying things like "How would you like my fist in your face?" or " I'll punch your face" This is playing around, of course, but I still say it quite often. Not at my kids or strangers, but I still manage to say it a whole lot. EVERY single time I talk to my brother, a lot to Rodrigo or while talking about someone that got me mad.
2. You love me/ You hate me: Depending on whether I like something or not, the person either loves me or hates me. At work they know I say this so now if I'm to do something not so fun they'll tell me "I don't hate you but . . . . "
3. No, Alec. No, Alec. No, Alec. (while running to him)
4. Hey, Rodrigo . . . .
5. A ver aqui: This one is quite dirty but funny. It requires a long explanation, so I'll just pass.
6. Brianna, please. . . .
7. Callese (shut up) again, not to the kids, but a lot.
7 Celebrity crushes
1. Johnny Depp
2. Ralph Feinnes
3. Rivers Cuomo (from Weezer)
4. Colin Firth
5. Hugh Grant
These two were my all-time hugest crushes
6. John Kennedy Jr.
7. River Phoenix
7 people I want to do this
feeling: HAPPY! Rodrigo showed up with a U2 surprise for me today!!!!!!!!!!!!
listening to: U2 (Yahweh)
what I should be doing instead of blogging: putting Brianna to bed