Thursday, October 06, 2005

U2 Edition

I hate to complain about free services but I was upset that Haloscan wasn't working for a while. Blogger was really slow too. Who knows, maybe it was just my computer.

So, anyway, if anyone out there is as much a U2 fan as I am (hint, hint, Ani) be sure to watch Conan O'Brien tonight. It will be a special U2 edition. I can't wait. I love Conan's humor and U2 is my all-time FAVORITE band. This is going to be good.

I only have a little while before I have to head out, but, wow, yesterday was a busy celebrity gossip day. Lindsay can't drive, Jessica & Nick are splitting up (again) then they're not, Tom & Katie are having a baby, Britney and her leech made a Paris style tape WHILE she was pregnant, Kaballah people are trying to recruit Oprah, all sorts of stuff. Anyway, I have to go now. . . .

feeling: busy!
listening to: Pixies (Alec Eiffel)
what I should be doing instead of blogging: leaving already!

No comments: