Wednesday, January 11, 2006

brad and angelina . . . . .

. . . . . because no one else is talking about this. The gossip links that I visit have been talking about Angelina being pregnant for weeks now so the confirmation yesterday came as no surprise. So, the couple that are "just friends" are expecting a baby. Well, that's not the first time that happens.
I feel bad for Jennifer Aniston, though. Now, I've never been a huge fan of hers but I just feel bad. I'd hate to be in her position. I know that people move on and all but her divorce just became final this past October. Plus, Angelina Jolie is HOT. How can anyone even compete with that. Maybe I'm petty but if I were divorced I'd like my ex to start dating some ugly person or someone dumb at least. Or if he started dating a guy I'd be even more relieved. There would be none of the "What does she have that I don't?". I think that as much as you wish for good things for your ex you don't want to think that they've moved on to better. I mean who wants to say "Wow, he really moved on to bigger and better. I was really holding him back". Right? Especially if you want to remain on friendly terms or cordial at least. I mean, the whole point of divorcing is that you think your life will be better without that person, right? I'd hate to think that I was the anchor in the relationship.
Not that I'm saying this about Jennifer Aniston. It just seems that Brad moved on so quickly and suddenly has the family that they seem to have been planning. That must hurt, no? Oh, and I also feel bad for Maddox because now I'm sure they're going to make him walk once in a while.
There. Now you can rest knowing what I think about this.

Remember that it is still De-lurking week, so if you haven't de-lurked, you still have a few days to do so.

No comments: