Sunday, April 09, 2006

yvett, the bad blogger

Life seems like it's on hold right now. I haven't been much in the mood for blogging or anything else. There is the possibility that we might be moving this summer. We don't know yet. That was the reason for our little outing to Arizona. Rodrigo had a job interview in Tucson. We spent a few days there then went on to Phoenix because I used to live there and miss it. Also because he will be having an interview there later this month and we went to check out the place.
He received a job offer to relocate to Northern California but he turned that down. The offer didn't seem enough compared to the cost of living in NoCal. So, right now the possibilites are move to Tucson, the Phoenix area, Austin, Fort Collins (Colorado) or just stay here.
There are lots of reasons why I'd like to stay. Reasons like family, friends, the hassle of moving, the fact that I love Brianna's school, I love my house and well, we're just used to it here. Then I think of how hard Rodrigo has worked to get where he is and I can't tell him that we absolutely will not move. Plus, the wages here are much less compared to the other cities. One company in particular has such great benefits and are really wooing Rodrigo. I just wish that I knew for sure what we were doing already. I think we'll know by the end of this month. I can't wait because I hate living like everything is tentative. I'll keep you all posted, though.

feeling: so-so
watching: Crash

4 comments:

foodiechickie said...

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle said...

and you *just* bought your house! tough decisions, but you'll both realize what's best when it comes to you. best wishes.

Jodi said...

Good luck. These decisions are tough and yes, moving is a pain. Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

That *has* to be a hard decision. Good luck! We *loved* Arizona when we vacationed there in February 2001. I'm sure that it'll all work out for the best, though. Wishing you well!