Thursday, May 04, 2006

non-inventor yvett

Don't you hate when you see a product and think "ARGH! WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT"? I've had a few of those moments recently.

- I should've totally thought of this seeing as to how I have such a hard time opening packages. Now I should come up with some kind of gadget to cut all the things that toys come tied up in.

- A salad spritzer! Of course. You know when I get one of these I'll be spritzing, eating, spritzing, eating.

- this isn't exactly a product but what a great idea! A few of this bank's members are paying 98 cents per gallon. Yes, 98 cents. Thousands of people are paying less than $2.

feeling: excited!
listening to: The Fray (Over My Head)

5 comments:

foodiechickie said...

I can understand.

S said...

I just saw a commercial for the salad dressing spritzer.

wyn said...

I'm not sure the salad spritzer fosters elegant dining. =P What I do instead is have dressing on the side and dip my fork into the dressing for every bite - it is just enough flavour but you find you hardly used any dressing in the end! =)

Lisanne said...

Oh yeah, I *totally* have moments like that sometimes. I wish that I'd invented Post-It notes. And the Boppy pillow.

Nanette said...

I do the same thing Wyn does with my fork and salad. I've been doing it so long now that I freak out when I forget to ask for dressing on the side and they bring me a salad drowned in dressing!