Tuesday, August 15, 2006

blah

I haven't been much in a writing mood. I've thought of things that I want to write about then I sit here and blank out. There are some of you to whom I owe email responses. They're coming. I've been sorting through lots of paperwork that we need to get in order and submit. Here's a bit of what's going on, though.

- Brianna joined cheerleading. Uh, yay? No, I'm happy. Although that wasn't my style as a kid, I'm glad she joined because she's sooooo excited. She wants the uniform NOW. I guess there'll be more of her staring in the mirror once she gets it.

- Hee, hee. I can't wait to see Dancing With The Stars. They've released the new lineup and it's worth watching for me just to see Jerry Springer and Tucker Carlson. I had no idea who Monique Coleman and Sara Evans were, so I don't care about them. I also don't care about Willa Ford and Vivica Fox. I think Joey Lawrence will do well and also Mario Lopez because I think he was a dancer, wasn't he? I wonder how many episodes it'll take until Shanna Moakler starts crying. Well, you know I'm going to be watching this.

- I've seen like a million parodies of Snakes on a Plane. Go into You Tube and you can find them. (I feel too blah to look for the links).

- I lost all my cell phone address book information. My fault, really. So, uh, if you know I had your cell phone number, be expecting an email soon.

I can't remember what else I wanted to write, so I guess that's it for now.

feeling: wishing I could sleep for a whole day
listening to: 30 Second to Mars (The Kill)<-- Ahh, It's Jordan Catalano!

No comments: