Thursday, August 24, 2006

this week's project runway

Each week I like Jeffrey a little more. Although I was not a fan of his dress (as I'm sure not even he was), I was completely on his side. Now, I'm not bad mouthing any of the moms, but I'm sure it's going to sound like that. Angela's mom was not a good sport. I mean, they knew that they'd maybe have something to do with the challenge, right? If I were on the show and my mom were there, she'd be up for anything. It's not like she was really going to wear it everyday. I didn't like that the lady was whining to Tim Gunn. She didn't say something like "I hate it, I hate him" but rather went for something really subtle. I HATE when people do that. Saying negative things and trying to make them sound sweet or like she's some sort of victim. That kind of behavior is one of my pet peeves. I'm surprised Jeffrey wasn't more upset. Then she went and started crying. My blood was boiling at this time. The last straw was when she said that she felt "matronly". Seriously, I mean the way she looked before was the very definition of matronly. Had I been Jeffrey, I would've probably slapped her. I just don't like when people want others to feel sorry for them when there's no reason to. I also don't like when people don't try to make the best of situations that might not be completely to their liking. I don't know, I mean, I'd have been up for almost anything. A style or color I don't usually wear? Sure, why not. -I step off the soapbox here-
Ok, all that said, I was sad to see Robert go. I really liked him but I couldn't argue about that decision. The judges are right about him being boring for a while now. I'll miss seeing him and Kayne. He should've gone by "What Would Barbie Wear" and he might've been fine. Still, it's easy for me to say that since I'm not actually there. I'll miss him. I'm sure he'll still have a great career, though. He seems like a geniunely nice guy.
Also, wow on Jeffrey's mom. She is a very nice looking lady and you can tell that she loves her son a whole lot. Kudos to them both for being in a better place now. My favorite garment was Michael's dress. I would totally wear that. As for Laura, uh, congratulations. Wow, six kids? I'd go crazy. I know they only show a small side of their personality, but she doesn't seem all that motherly. I don't know, I guess I can't really say that for sure but she looks so, like, cold. Ok, that's all I have to say. Did you watch? What did you think?

feeling: sore
listening to: The Fray (How to Save a Life)

No comments: