Monday, October 09, 2006

crazy busy

Sorry I've been neglecting the blog again. It's been crazy busy around here. I've been making lots of accesories for the cheer girls I'm coaching. This past Saturday was their first scrimmage game and I wanted to have most everything done by then. I made 75 million shoe/hair poms. . .

a whole bunch of bracelets with jingles . . .

and about a trillion bows which unfortunately were not finished in time. I still have five to make. We had other hair accesories, so I didn't feel bad about not completing those. Anyway, I have to get back to work on these. I have some more things I have to finish by tomorrow (snack schedules, game schedules, picture schedules, trophy orders, etc.)so I better get going. I just wanted to pop in and say a quick hi. Hi!

** update: hairbows completed!




feeling: BUSY!
listening to: something by Hannah Montana

2 comments:

Nanette said...

That's Mom of the Year material! Good job!

foodiechickie said...

Everything looks great! Good luck with everything else!