Monday, October 23, 2006

linky time!

  • Have you contributed to the Yahoo Time Capsule yet? There's still time. I LOVED this idea! My babies are on there. The message is pretty personal (and by personal I mean sappy), so I won't post the link, but I won't mind a bit if you find it.

  • Are you doing NaNoWriMo this year? I've toyed with the idea for three years now and I just haven't been, well, inspired. I'll let you guys know if I do it or not.

  • I still want one of these.

  • Wow! People don't waste any time! It isn't even a for sure thing and look at all this merchandise already. These two are my favorite so far.

  • Oh, come on. I thought playing tag was just part of growing up.

  • Toast with Trader Joe's almond butter and raspberry preserves is the best tasting thing I've had in a while. I'm addicted.

  • We heard coyotes behind our house last night. I'm serious. Towards the middle of that page you can get a sample of what we heard. Only we heard it louder, longer and it made me jump up in bed.

    feeling: I should stop making crazy noises with my lips
    listening to: Rodrigo talk about some networking thing that I don't understand.
  • 1 comment:

    Nanette said...

    My friend got me "one of those" Halloween pumpkin holders! I joked that it will be sporting a Santa hat at Christmas, a bow and arrow at Valentine's, bunny ears during Easter, etc. :)