Monday, October 23, 2006

linky time!

  • Have you contributed to the Yahoo Time Capsule yet? There's still time. I LOVED this idea! My babies are on there. The message is pretty personal (and by personal I mean sappy), so I won't post the link, but I won't mind a bit if you find it.

  • Are you doing NaNoWriMo this year? I've toyed with the idea for three years now and I just haven't been, well, inspired. I'll let you guys know if I do it or not.

  • I still want one of these.

  • Wow! People don't waste any time! It isn't even a for sure thing and look at all this merchandise already. These two are my favorite so far.

  • Oh, come on. I thought playing tag was just part of growing up.

  • Toast with Trader Joe's almond butter and raspberry preserves is the best tasting thing I've had in a while. I'm addicted.

  • We heard coyotes behind our house last night. I'm serious. Towards the middle of that page you can get a sample of what we heard. Only we heard it louder, longer and it made me jump up in bed.

    feeling: I should stop making crazy noises with my lips
    listening to: Rodrigo talk about some networking thing that I don't understand.
  • 2 comments:

    Jesser said...

    I have signed up to do NaNoWriMo, but I'm wondering if this is indeed a wise thing. Matt wants to buy me a laptop so I can get some bedrest and still have computer, but without one, I'm really not sure how I could complete it and I really don't think we should spend the $$ on one right now.

    That cupcake stand is cute! But I think that personally, I'd pick one for all seasons. Especially considering how often I'd get around to filling it.

    We have coyotes that roam our neighborhood (which is as suburban and developed as you can get, but has patches of wild nearby). Loki always wants to play with them when we see them while on walks. We don't let him. ;)

    Nanette said...

    My friend got me "one of those" Halloween pumpkin holders! I joked that it will be sporting a Santa hat at Christmas, a bow and arrow at Valentine's, bunny ears during Easter, etc. :)