Tuesday, November 07, 2006

today's news

- Phew, I voted. Did you? I feel like I just took a final. I'm sooooo glad this election is over and now ready to hear the results. I read up as much as I could on the candidates and all the propositions. I am sooooooo glad I did, because some of the propositions were worded in a way that seems, hmm, not so different either way. I was glad to have known already my thoughts on each. I am happy to not have to see any more mudslinging ads. At least for a little while. I'm sure there are going to be a whole lot if the 2008 O.C. (Obama/Clinton) really happens.

- Saint Bono continues his good work. I love him. Although, I think technically, if canonized, he'd be Saint Paul.

- FINALLY!

- I bought Cars for Alec today. I predict that I am going to have to watch it about 75 million times. In the first week.

feeling: HOT!
listening to: Barefoot Music or Harold Barefoot (Doggy Fun)

3 comments:

foodiechickie said...

Did you hear about Bonos tax problem?

Yvett said...

I hadn't heard but I just read it on Slate. Hmm.......

Jodi said...

It is a good feeling to participate in an election. I wish more people got involved. I'm pretty pleased overall though, I must say.