Tuesday, December 12, 2006

quick apple post

I'm posting a quick, quick entry here. Once I get down to typing a real post, you'll understand that I've been busy!

So, Rodrigo and I say "How do you like them apples" playing around. I think I've mentioned before that we do a very annoying "1930's gangster" type accent which is quite hilarious. Well, to us at least. We were saying that phrase talking about people who were trying to outbid him in a recent Ebay auction. Then we started talking about how we wondered where the phrase had come from. I checked on Ask Yahoo and couldn't find the source. Rather than just try to research it myself, I submitted the question and forgot about it. I was checking email right now and nearly spit out my drink when I saw on my home page that my question had been used. BWAH, HA, HA, HA! Well, I'm glad to know the source. Look here.

feeling: super busy
listening to: Alec watching Go Diego

1 comment:

Yvett said...

Yikes! So I guess women had to make sure they were marrying someone with narrow thumbs! LOL!