Sunday, December 17, 2006

snl

I hadn't watched Saturday Night Live in the longest time. I think a couple of years. We were home last night after a long, long day and I started watching. Justin Timberlake was the host and I was so surprised at how funny the show was. I was laughing when he was dressed up as a Cup O'Soup and then the "D**k In A Box" video had me in stitches! The whole show was funny. Has it been like this lately? Have I been missing out? I was pleasantly immpressed with Justin's performance. He should look into a career change, :)

feeling: wishing there were more hours in a day
listening to: something on Disney Channel

5 comments:

Jesser said...

It is lame, but SNL is on entirely too late for me ... hehe. I have tried to Tivo it too, but somehow it loses a lot of its charm when you don't stay up late on Saturday to watch it. Have you read the interview with Tina Fey where she talks about working with Paris Hilton ... it's hilarious. And exactly what you'd expect of Paris Hilton. Look it up if you get a chance.

Yvett said...

Yeah I read that and it made me love Tina Fey even more.

I agree, Jess. If you don't watch it "live" it's not the same. It's just that it the show hasn't kept my attention lately. I'd watch Weekend Update sometimes.

foodiechickie said...

I think he has hosted before. Sometimes the show is good sometimes meh.
He has done a few movies. One went to video. Don't know when the others will be released.

Yvett said...

I think he has too. Honestly, he's not someone that I usually pay attention to. Like if U2 or Incubus were on, I'd be watching.

I think the script was just good this weekend. It was funny right from the beginning.

Jessica said...

I seem to always fall asleep these days before it comes on!