Monday, February 12, 2007

flexa

Alec has had a toddler bed for a while now. We knew that he was going to soon need some new big boy furniture, so we'd been looking around for some time. The first time we went looking, we ended up buying a new bedroom set for Brianna (who also really needed one. This past weekend we went to a local kid's furniture store to browse. We immediately fell in love with a brand called Flexa. I love how you can add pieces to customize the room. We bought the basic bed and a chest of drawers for Alec. The basic bed is pretty low and I think that'll work for a while (in case he falls off or something). That's pretty much all the real furniture he needs right now. I want to buy him one of these toy bins. Right now his room is all "Cars". Again, I wish we were already at our new house so I could paint his room. I'm going to start sketching ideas for maybe some sort of Cars theme. All I know for sure is I want checkered flag curtains. Anyway, I thought I'd share. Pictures will come later.

feeling: thinking of things I need to do this week
listening to: Eve 6 but I can't remember the name of the song.

2 comments:

foodiechickie said...

Really cute furniture!

Yvett said...

Thanks, Ani. I'm telling EVERYONE since I love it so much!